YOU. HEARD. RIGHT. :D
I got a Facebook at last, and my name is... ALIA LOTUSPETAL.
So far I've started playing Super Poke Pets and got a cat named Gypnervascotch (Gypsy, Minerva, and Butterscotch), I made a profile picture on picnik (lolz try saying that 5 times fast... PROFILE PICTURE ON PICNIK), and I threw a turkey at Donna. >:D
Oh, and I made a pretty decent intro for the movie...
Anyway, I ALSO FINISHED WATCHING SHUGO CHARA!!! YEA ALL 102 EPISODES!!!! I was SO happy when I did. It was AWESOME!
Now, I'm bored, so I might as well share this picture I drew.
Yeah... It's me in Shugo Chara version... And my Shugo Chara over there (who was kinda rushed) is Miksuu. I made this in like, what, 5 minutes? xD I was bored so I just randomly drew this. I cropped some of it because my hand was in the way >.< AND YOU HAVE NO BUSINESS SEEING WHAT MY HAND LOOKS LIKE!!!!!! xD
I guess that's it for now, remember to look out for me on Facebook! :3
~The LotusPetal

2 comments:
Nice picture... Even though it's oddly shaped, lol! :P
Hi alia i got your message!!! I bet ben is.freaking out and man i hate typing on my moms phone so much
Post a Comment