Monday, December 20, 2010

*gets hit by car with reindeer antlers taped to it* O: OMG I KNOW WHAT TO DO *starts blogging*

OMG!!! OK SO I WAS MAKING A POST WITH SOME REALLY WEIRD MOVIE IDEAS AND THEN I BACKSPACED ALL OF IT BECAUSE IT WAS STUPID. THEN I WAS GOING TO MAKE THE TITLE "IT'S THAT TIME OF YEAR...." CONSIDERING LAST YEAR FOR WINTER BREAK I TRIED MAKING A MOVIE, BUT THEN IT HIT ME!!!


A CHRISTMAS MOVIE!!!


That's right! I'm going to try my hand at making a Christmas Movie! It'll be fairly easy with Cyberlink. :D It's loaded up with special Christmas effects, and I know how to download new ones off the web if I ever need them!


Ok, ok, here's my idea. It can take place at Collossus Boulevard. I could buy a little WC house for this, as well. Let's say my Character lives on Collossus Boulevard, and loves the Holidays, but then discovers Collossus Boulevard is LOADED with Gobblers during the Gobbler migration, and can't go anywhere. That means that she can't go back to her hometown in Marleybone for the holidays! So now, she has to think of ways to get past those horrid gobblers, and get to Marleybone in time for Christmas! I think it's good! (oh and let's just say her family never has their ports on because they don't like people invading their home.)


But, I'm gonna need a checklist.


I like doing movies solo, so please don't volunteer to be a cast member.


So, checklist:


Decorated wooded Cottage. Around 15,000 gold, bleh.
A stinking boatload of cast members, which will be other accounts. Yeah, I'm gonna have to make 5 other accounts and get them Christmas outfits. That won't do anything to my account, but it's time consuming. I'll have to level them up, get them to dye their clothes, and other stuff I may encounter.
About...Idk, 4 new dyed outfits. How much will that cost? I have no clue. Possibly around 10,000 gold. Yikes.
2 WEEKS OF FILMING TIME. I think I can do this if I work hard!


So yea! Filming starts now, and I'm aiming to make it before Winter Break ends. I have quite the amount of time on my hands, so I think I can do this!


I will divide this into parts, of course. I'm hoping for the parts to be at least 3 minutes long each. Each time I complete one, I will release it on Youtube.


Though, I hope to work this all out on Windows Movie Maker, and only have the ending and opening made on Cyberlink.


That's all for now, I guess! Wish me luck!


~The LotusPetal

No comments: