Thursday, April 8, 2010

Amy DreamCatcher blogs!

Today, Amy is going to start blogging! Ain't that great? Now, let me just--

*opens new tab and goes to blogger*

*jaw drops*

F-F-F-FO-FOR-FORTY-FI-FIVE?...

*faints*

Why hello Alia! Looks like you've fainted again! I'm here with Amy, and I wanna blog to for one moment so--

*looks at screen*

Ah, I get it.

Everyone, GIVE A BIG HAND TO THE WIZARD101 ADDICT'S BLOG, ACHIEVER OF 45 FOLLOWERS!

*Amy comes in clapping*

Hello everybo-- OH MY GOSH ALIA???? ARE YOU OKAY????

Don't worry, she does this on a regular basis. *carries Alia out of the room*

Guess it's all me! It's a pleasure to meet you all. 

My name is Amy Dreamcatcher. I'm as much in love with CHOCOLATE PUDDING as Alia is in love with cheez. My favorite song is Tik Tok. Wait, cross that out, Replay. And I have a dog. And an annoying older brother. Or, at least Alia told me I do IRL. I'm just a character, not the real thing, lol.

Um, anyway, Mary IceBlossom is my worst enemy. But Alia says, "Deal with the fact I may have to add her back in Corwin's place." LOL, Corwin used to have a crush on me. He got over it.

Anyway, here's my favorite video on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsHN6lMv_v0

Alia told me about that video. Ever since, I've loved it.

Anyway, I would say THE DREAMCATCHER IS OUT, but Alia's back, so laterz people!

Thank you Amy!

And thank you to my 45th follower! Please comment if you are the 45th follower, just curious.

THE 45 FOLLOWER LOTUSPETAL IS OUT!

(P.S. I just may raise it to 50 :))  
 

3 comments:

M.W.S said...

Wow... Does your bro play w101?

Alia Lotuspetal said...

@M.W.S

Nope, Amy's brother does NOT play Wizards.

If you were referring to me, I'm an only child.

~The LotusPetal

Joshua Gregory said...

check out my blog storygallery.blogspot.com im new and need some followers.