Thursday, April 8, 2010

*gets down on knees and begs*

SOMEONE. ANYONE. FOLLOW THIS BLOG.

I am SO CLOSE to 45 followers. I am at 44! FORTY FOUR! YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW MUCH PRESSURE THAT IS FOR ME! I NEED ANOTHER FOLLOWER DESPERATELY!

If nobody follows, I'm going to have to do it the easy way.

YOU'LL SEE.

So if you read this blog and have a google account, I BEG OF YOU TO PLZ O PLZ FOLLOW!!!!!

I can't take it at all anymore! It's HORRIBLE! I NEED THAT LAST FOLLOWER!

*sigh*

Anyway, last night, I had to log off of Wizards because my stepmom had to go to the emergency room. Don't ask. You're likely to puke.

Anyway, that's all for now.

PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ! PLZ FOLLOW!

IT WOULD MAKE ME SUPER HAPPEH!

THE LOTUSPETAL IS OUT!

3 comments:

M.W.S said...

People are doing the best they can lol...

Joshua Gregory said...

check out my blog storygallery.blogspot.com im new and need some followers.

Natalie Moonblade said...

Hi Alia.
This is Natalie Moonblade. This is a little off-topic but I wanted to let you know my blog will be closed. I am NOT QUITTING. I'm just taking a break.

Thanks.