There is good news... Along with the usual BAD NEWS.
The good news, I GOTZ MEH SOME 40 FOLLOWERZ! MWAHAHAHAHA!
The bad news, my dad took his dang Vista to the store, and I can't get on for THREE HOURS.
Anyway, click that follow arrow! 45 is just too dang close. I do use the word "dang" a lot... Dang...
Another good thing... I ate a chocolate cupcake. It was delicious. Amy was jealous.
I'm thinking of sending in a picture I drew of Alia LotusPetal to the W101 Art Gallery thingy. If I do, a lot of poor people are going to be blinded. I'm okay with that. xD
I LOVE My dropped Eggbert wands. They ROCK!
You know what else ROCKS? This photo of Gypsy.
IT'S SO ADORABLE!
Here's another one!
AWWWWW!
Gypsy and Minerva on the cuteness scale... Hmm...
Hmm, I'd say they're equal.
Anyway, guess that's all until about 10 o' clock!
THE LOTUSPETAL IS OUT! ☮


6 comments:
If you were wearing a mood ring right now, it would be flashing between twocolors that mean: happy and sad. xD
Two years ago a few girls in my class (including moi)found some kittens outside and stripes (we also named them) looks like minerva. unfortunately that was two years ago and I have no idea what happened to them. Oh and by the way, thanks for making me blogger of the week!
@ Amber
LOL
@ Melissa
Awesome! You're welcome. :)
I think gypsy looks better. Also WAFFLES OWN!
Awww Soo CUTE!!!!! (your cats)
Darn i thought you ment me Wildrose. LOLZ
Post a Comment