Saturday, March 20, 2010

A preview of Part 12

Why? CUZ I CAN!

Enjoy, peoples!

"Mister MythBlade, how do you explain this new style of dyeing your clothes?" Malistaire asked. "Kevin MythBlade!" Alia mouthed.

"I dunno, I just miss Conjuration so I found some old yellow dye and--"
"Decided to make your NECROMANCER clothing black and yellow?"
Malistaire's eyes turned a furious red. Kevin trembled in fear. Mary just shook her head. Malistaire noticed the two girls, and scowled. "RUN OFF OR YOU'LL LOSE YOUR POWERS TOO, ICEBLOSSOM!" Mary ran off quickly. "As for YOU, LotusPetal," he said, for Alia still stood there. "Your powers are gone, your access to the Secret School is gone, and your family is being treated miserably. All that's left is to KILL you."
Alia's sea green eyes grew wide. She ran off quickly, when someone grabbed her arm. Alia shrieked as she was pulled into a bush. "SHHH!" a familiar voice said. Alia noticed Mary's short blue hair, and saw her finger up to her whitish purple lips.
"MISTER MYTHBLADE, I AM LETTING YOU OFF WITH A WARNING," a booming voice yelled. Alia realized it belonged to Malistaire. "AS LONG AS YOU DYE YOUR CLOTHING BLACK, WHITE, RED, OR SILVER AGAIN!" "Y-yes Headmaster D-Drake!" Kevin's frightened voice replied. He ran off, sweating and looking like he was about to cry. Alia chuckled quietly, and watched as Malistaire teleported to his Dragonspyre office.



Mary realized that they needed Kevin to help save the Spiral. "Alia, you have the locket?" she asked. "Yep," Alia replied, holding up a triangular silver locket with a single Peridot in the center. Mary gave Alia a thumbs up as she ran off to give the locket to Kevin.

"Kevin!" Alia said, running after him. "What?" Kevin asked spinning around. "I think I've seen you before..." Kevin said hesitantly, looking at Alia's no stat Celestial outfit, dyed black and white. "I'm Alia, the one you SPIED on!" Alia said, her arms crossed. More fear grew in Kevin's eyes.
"UM, I WAS JUST WALKING BY AND SAW YOU SO I--"
"Take this," Alia said, tossing a confused Kevin his locket.
"You need to help me save the Spiral from Malistaire. We need a Conjurer, well, former Conjurer, and you were the only Myth person we knew," Alia explained. "Well, um, okay?" Kevin said very confused as he put the locket around his neck. "What's with the locket anyway?" he asked as Alia walked away. "Your Myth spells power will increase. Now, I need to go talk to Sabrina, if you don't mind," she said, walking away once more. Kevin shrugged, and walked towards the Dye Shop.

So, what's gonna happen NEXT?

You'll be able to see all of P12, IF you keep your eyes on the Gallery.

Part 12 of The Most Powerful Spells of All is halfway done.

WILL Alia get her powers back?

WILL the Headmaster be free of possession?

WILL Mary IceBlossom and Sabrina LightningCaster ever become friends?

and WILL Alia succeed in saving the Spiral?

Find out all... Soon.

THE LOTUSPETAL IS OUT! ♫♪

4 comments:

Rose Marie said...

SHE WILL DO ALL OF THAT! xD

Garrett Dayhand said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!! MALISTAIRE WILL GET PWNED LIKE HE DESERVES ANAD ALIA WILL GET HER POWERS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Farah said...

is p12 the last part? like, the end of the series?

Alia Lotuspetal said...

@ Farah

No it is not. There are going to be 14 or 15 parts in the series, so I'm getting closer.