I FINALLY have another story that is completely successful on the gallery. I put Amy in it. When I told her about it, she was really happy and all, "I'M GONNA BE A STAR!"
Speaking of her, she said Chase was hot when she saw the pic. xD
AWKWARD!
I told her I'd put that up here too, she said she didn't care when I mentioned nobody would know it was HER.
I got my hair cut lately--For the first time in my life. Now I look a LOT like Alia. Except for the fact that I have wavy hair now somehow.
Amy and I have known each other ever since Kindergarten, by the way. I remember when I saw her playing with this adorable little stuffed bird. It was when I met her, and I said, "Nice bird!"
All of that turned into an awesome friendship.
She's obsessed with drawing the following:
- Sam Sparks from Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs
- Cheezy workout guy
- Candace from Phineas and Ferb
- Everyone from the House Fancy episode of Spongebob
- Chowder from Chowder
- Puffles
- Isabella from Phineas and Ferb
- Bobby Jack
We have this notebook thing, and she's drawn all of these in there.
Her picture of Candace is HILARIOUS!
And so is her Chowder pic, she drew him in Alia version, LOL.
I really need to talk to Chase about something when he gets on, but he hasn't been on for FOREVER.
I'm still writing part 2 of that gallery story. What should be the title?
The Pink Stone. The Magical Pink Rock.
I've got it!
An Unusual Stone!
Anyway, Jack Ghostfriend is MY cousin, Sarah Fairyheart is MY cousin, Amy Dreamcatcher is MY best friend, and Alia Lotuspetal is MY self.
I got Nicholas LightTalon from my other friend's name, Nicholas DREAMCATCHER. Amy couldn't pick a last name, so she used Nick's.
Then, I'm going to use Megan Blueblizzard in some way. She'll be... A strange girl that comes out of nowhere, and helps Amy.
And I'll make up someone, just like how I made up Lizzie and Mary.
Speaking of that, let me tell you TMPSOA name origins.
- Aedan StormWalker: From the source, that's the name my dad chose.
- Rachel LotusBlossom: ABOVE, mom.
- Sean DeathHammer: Jack's original name
- Cody DragonRider: On my friend list
- Sabrina LightningCaster: Sabrina PEARLFOUNTAIN, on my friend list
- Kevin MythBlade: KANE MythBlade, on my friend list
- Lizzie: Random
- Mary IceBlossom: I made her up over the summer, as a mean, pouty Ice wizard who turned Sean/Jack/Alex into a cat.
My friend Jackson is moving away next Friday. We'll all miss him.
Anyway, I wanna burn some sims, so
THE LOTUSPETAL IS OUT!
1 comment:
thx for the sneak peek. sorry about your friend. my bf moved when we were little.I am competing against the girl who called me mariloony.I made a BIG point of walking up to and saying"hi" lol
Post a Comment