Saturday, February 27, 2010

I... NEED... WIZARDS...

I haven't gotten on Wizards ALL DAY YESTERDAY! And I still haven't gotten on ALL DAY TODAY! I MUST get to Destiny's Party, I already missed her first one! The reason why I may not be able to come is that I'm using my stepmom's MAC right now. And my dad's computer with w101 is still at his store. And MY computer is still at my mom's! WHY. MUST. THIS. ALWAYS. HAPPEN. TO. ME?


Ok, lemme ask my dad if by any chance, there's some way I can get his computer...


Dangit, the estimated time that I'll be able to get on is AFTER Destiny's party! I hope I can get on after I missed the Xmas one!


O well.


Anyway, um, I'm bored!


And I REALLY need to talk to Chase! (I'm pretty sure Destiny remembers Chase, she ported to us one time before he was muted.) 


Okay, I'm deleting this in an hour! It's REALLY REALLY awkward, so I just want to make sure that not as many people see it, ok?


THIS HAS BEEN DELETED


That was really awkward. So, if there is something like, "THIS HAS BEEN DELETED" is above this, then, oops, too late!


Anyway, that was a rather odd, interesting, and very very awkward post, so...


THE LOTUSPETAL IS OUT!

No comments: