Tuesday, January 26, 2010

SORRY, and also, ALIA BROWSES IN CHROME!

Well, sorry I didn't make an "official" post yesterday.


Anyway, I saw Amber's newest post. I just HAD to download Google Chrome! Let me tell you, it IS awesome!  It makes me fell like I'm using VISTA!


I am SO CLOSE to level 48!


No srsly! Look at that bar.





I still need to finish quests up to Oakheart. *sighs* Ugh, fine. I HATE LIFE RESIST!


11 WOODWALKERS LATER...


YAY! I GOT QUEST TO DEFEAT OAKHEART!


1 OAKHEART LATER...


Ugh. Isaac needs help with Plague Oni.


1 ONI LATER...


WOOT! I GOT A MINOTAUR AMULET! *equips*


Um, now, TO TREE OF LIFE! (two bars away. THIS IS THE FINAL COUNTDOWN!)


A FEW QUESTS LATER...


WHAT?


I COMPLETED EVERY SINGLE LAST STINKING QUEST! AND NOW, I AM ONE BAR AWAY!


Must... Defeat... Chronius!


ONE CHRONIUS LATER...


Half of it left. HOLY LEPRECHAUNS!


BUT WAIT! ANOTHER ALIA!





ONE TALK TO ASHLEY LATER...


AHHHHHHHHHHHH!


LEVEL 48! ALIA LOTUSPETAL IS LEVEL 48! WOOOOOOT!


Um, lol.


I guess I'll begin the quest for rebirth. 


LATER PEOPLE! WOOT!







6 comments:

Jessica said...

WWOOOOTTT! Congrats!

M.W.S said...

That is so sweet... Congrats!

Kestrel Shadowthistle said...

Wow! Congrats! I was about to do the quest just to find the tree of life, which would have been enough to level me up to 47, when the game just closed without warning. Oh well.

Shadowstalker said...

Great job getting there! Who said "just horrid" under the post?

Zachary WinterFlame said...

Congrats!!

Zachary WinterFlame said...

congrats that's great!!