Anyway, it has taken a while for the final decision. AND IT IS....
ALYSSA FROSTRIVER FROM ALYSSA FROSTRIVER! (LOL)
Congrats!
And also, sorry I forgot about the whole meeting thing Destiny. And sorry I ran out of time!
Um, also, you're srsly gonna hate me for this, (I already do) but...
I'VE CANCELLED THE MOVIE!
*audience boos and throws tomatoes, broccoli, and CHEEZ*
OOH CHEEZ!
Hahaha...
Anyway, my passion is WRITING. Not directing! Which reminds me, I'm getting a Youtube account at the end of January.
LATER PEOPLE!
ALYSSA FROSTRIVER FROM ALYSSA FROSTRIVER! (LOL)
Congrats!
And also, sorry I forgot about the whole meeting thing Destiny. And sorry I ran out of time!
Um, also, you're srsly gonna hate me for this, (I already do) but...
I'VE CANCELLED THE MOVIE!
*audience boos and throws tomatoes, broccoli, and CHEEZ*
OOH CHEEZ!
Hahaha...
Anyway, my passion is WRITING. Not directing! Which reminds me, I'm getting a Youtube account at the end of January.
LATER PEOPLE!
3 comments:
Speaking of meeting up do you want to? Hopefully today...
Um, ok! But it has to be tomorrow evening, because i forgot my laptop at my mom's house and i'm at my dad's house. Also, tomorrow, I'm going to be away from a computer for a LONG time.
How about now please...
Post a Comment