Sunday, January 24, 2010

It's like I'm Grandmaster already...

Why?

Because, I haven't been questing. The race to Grandmaster is a tough one. So I've been hanging out with Chase, Isaac, Marissa, Sophia, and this other guy named Anthony.

Last night, we played hide and seek tag. First it was at this one guy's house, (Marley Mansion) then I had to switch computers, so in the process, THEY LEFT THE MARLEY HOUSE! I was kind of mad. I was like, "Now, WE CAN'T PLAY HIDE AND SEEK ANYMORE!" (The owner logged out) So we just went to Anthony's instead. He had a Krok Mansion.

After a while, Chase yelled, "LET'S GO TO ANOTHER HOUSE!" Then, before I knew it, everyone was pleading to go to my house, since I mentioned earlier my house was more expensive than both houses. I gladly said yes.

Repeatedly through the game at my house, everyone was yelling, "Alia this place is huge!" What I didn't understand was that I could never find a hiding spot, WHEN I KNEW THAT HOUSE BETTER THAN ANYONE! (Oh, I also have a Kideo Cafe account. Just search alialotuspetal in the category channels at Kideocafe.com) So, when I was it, I was going outside, and WIZARD101 CRASHED! I quickly got back on. Then I discovered they were at an Ice house. So, Chase ported, and I asked, "Who are you?" because he was in elf form and I had overhead names turned off. "I'm chase!" he said. Then he said to port to him, and he ported.


"Why are we at your house Chase?" I said. "It's not my house, and I clicked the wrong name. Oops," he replied. Then, we ported to Unicorn way, where they were trying to gain a boatload of XP from stretching the battle. "I need to blend in with these level ones," I said, unequipping everything but my necklace, athame, and ring before we could start.


I started blabbing about my good old Novice days, and we finally ended the battle. Then, I mentioned that Lady Blackhope dropped a statue (and awesome noob gear) so we got into a group, unequipped EVERYTHING, and battled.


I got her Ice shoes, and I looked incredibly weird. Isaac got them too, and Chase got a Fur-Lined hood. Then I said I'd be back in a little while, and ported home.


I grabbed all of my Wizard City gear that I wore, without EVER taking it off, and equipped it. Then I ported back.


Well, after that I left. And it was fun. We had done so much stuff before that... Like battling the Kraken and Nightshade (Chase's subscription ran out) and we practice dueled 5 times. (The same Fire grandmaster in 3 in a row!)


ANYWAY, today we dueled. WITH NOOBS. (no offense!) So, here it is.

UGH! This thing REFUSES to load.

Well, sorry person who asked to see this post! :(



LATER PEOPLE!


(oops. forgot. blogger of week will be announced tomorrow)


THIS POST WAS BEING MADE YESTERDAY. I WILL POST AGAIN, SO THIS IS NOT MY "OFFICIAL" POST.

No comments: