Wednesday, December 30, 2009

ATTENTION ALL WIZARDS!

Today I went to Youtube...

I was watching a video entitled: WIZARD VS PENGUINS...

First of all...

W101 should fairly win...

Second...

When you go here...

Pause at 1:24...

And if you know the name of those shoes and that hat...

Leave a comment...

Bye, people...

5 comments:

Sierra Starsong said...

The pic's over a year old, the image is from a WestKarana.com blog entry dated Nov. 11th, 2008. (I recognized Tara so I started searching her archives.) My guess is those are retired Crown items, a lot of the old gear had that Celtic knotwork style to it.

Alia Lotuspetal said...

Shoot. Guess it's back to searching!

Kestrel Shadowthistle said...

Hey, look at my blog
www.shadowthistleschool.blogspot.com
and I have a post about life-themed gear at the bazaar. I really want a life fairy cloak!

Al Fonzo said...

Sadly, like sierra said, its old crown items. x sigh x if only i got some of those ms gear when i was IN ms. (believe me it was there i'm that old!) My friend got the helephant hat and wont let me live through it. But luckily, we got our share of old crown boots, hat and robes. ;)

Anonymous said...

Master's hat of the hydra and master's boots of the dryad, though no longer available.