Wednesday, December 30, 2009

*gasps* WHO DID THIS??

Somebody voted on the poll that An Obsidian Skull and my new blog were both HORRIBLE! *sobs*

WHOEVER DID THIS, YOU'D BETTER TELL ME!

Like that person could write a better story... THEY'RE not a featured author! (Um, no offense to anybody.)

WHO DID THIS? And WHY? Are you Ikea Perkins from 3rd grade who moved away in 4th and is now saying I'm totally NOT talented?

Ugh. I can't believe this. PLEASE. Whoever said my new blog and story is horrible, step up. I want an explanation

*sniffs* BYE PEOPLE. *continues sobbing* AM I A HORRIBLE WRITER OR SOMETHING???.

11 comments:

Sierra Starsong said...

You're not a horrible writer, sweetie, somebody must just be jealous. {{hugs}}

Alia Lotuspetal said...

Thanks. I'm just really sensitive... Still, I really need to know who did that!

Kestrel Shadowthistle said...

Well, even if you are the best blogger in the world, there will always be people who don't like you or what you do. It's the way things work. Sorry {{more hugs}}

WildRose said...

I didn't do it but thier are tecnatly 2 more featured writers on this blog so if they did it (I'm not saying they did) so yes they also would be featured writers get it so ya :) (HUGS)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Alia Lotuspetal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alia Lotuspetal said...

I think that last post was really rude.

But, I've learned that some people are going to like what I write. But when they INSULT my writing, now THAT is too far.

Do you really want to be mean? If you're a kid or something, when you grow up, do you REALLY want to be cruel and horrible? The guy who lives in an old haunted like house that little kids are afraid of? Stop and think about that.

Comment rudely and things all that you want, but I'll always know that I am a great author.

Alia Lotuspetal said...

Um, note, I'm talking to Anon. I hope for nobody to see those horrifying comments he or she left EVER again.

M.W.S said...

Well, there's always a chance of wickedness and goodness in the world... 50/50

Bad stuff even happens to good people sometimes... Sry, {{ more hugs}} continue your work don't get too upset over this...