Thursday, December 31, 2009

Bored... WITH A HEADS-UP!

Well, I'm bored. (And barely sleepy. It's 3 in the morning.)

So, I might as well give you some interesting info on a Wizard101 Movie I'm making! (Hopefully my sequel will be the story...)

(NOTE: IF YOU DO NOT SEE ANYTHING BELOW BUT BYE PEOPLE, IT'S BECAUSE I DELETED IT A DAY LATER...)



Well... Like I said you may only see...


BYE PEOPLE!

3 comments:

Kestrel Shadowthistle said...

Well, the myth has more rooms, but if your movie is about a life girl, the life house will make a perfect theurgist orphanage.

Anonymous said...

thats sounds really awesome! i tried writing a story but i have this problem with eriting. i try to writ a story, then forget about it and start another, then another an so on. nerver thought about a movie. that is soooo cool!
~Emma Dawnrider

Alia Lotuspetal said...

It's a Death girl. But that's a good idea about the orphanage...

snuffles113, I also wrote The Most Powerful Spells of All! (If you didn't know that) Good luck on your story.