And speaking of this week, I GOT MY NEW GLASSES! I've had the same purple Juicy Couture glasses since I started blogging. Now I've got new Juicy glasses: They're caramel brown! And they are SO CUTE! Best of all, I see the whole world clearer now. Those glasses have been with me for a long time now, but it's time to get new ones. I'm gonna keep my old glasses in a REALLY safe place.
So, the other day, Mom asks me if I'm logged into gmail. This whole entire part totally distracts me from wizards. I assumed my mom was asking me to check my inbox, but apparently she was about to send something. I looked in my inbox, and saw one of my w101 friends that has a Youtube account, Saffron Lotusblood, had sent me an email. I clicked on it, and found something interesting. All you people with youtube accounts may wanna see this.
Saffron sent me an email saying she had just gotten a fake email, which had many spelling and grammar errors and couldn't possibly be real. I read the message, and was quite shocked at what a bad attempt this message was. Take a look:
Youtube is deleting all accounts in December!
Dear Youtube users, This is a real letter from our Youtube Service Team, Rober and Angela.We are putting this because there is too much fake accounts, and robotsin our Youtube community.In order to get rid of them, we are going to delete every account that did not repost this bulliten, or send this all to all of your friends in a message.
BE WELL AWARE, that if you do not send this or repost it, your account will be deleted permanately. Sorry for the incovience! By the way we added some new features on Youtube, if you you reposted, and is gratified by us, Do not change the content inside, or else you will also get deleted
I know... Totally fake. And then my mom sends me all these pics of me and Swervy, but probably the only one that didn't have me in it was just perfect to edit and post on here.
Isn't she just so precious! :3
Speaking of cats, lately, I've been obsessed with an Anime called Shugo Chara. SOOOOOO awesome. And the bad guy is SUPER hot. He's just like Prince Zuko except he doesn't have an ugly scar covering half of his face! *crazy fangirl scream*
Ok, anyway, I decided I might as well share some pictures of some Shugo Chara stuff.
That's Amu, the main character, and her Shugo Chara Transformations. (Shugo Chara means Guardian Character) The little tiny people that look like fairies are her Shugo Charas, and she has the ability to transform into all of them with her special Humpty Lock, a padlock necklace. Her Shugo Charas are basically who she wants to be!
These are all the Guardians. The Guardians are a group of people that have Shugo Charas. Amu is one, too, though she doesn't wear the cape because it's "Not her style."
THIS is the super hot bad guy, Ikuto. He has a Shugo Chara too, which looks just like he looks now, just in chibi form. Yes, whenever he character transforms, he has a super cute cat tail and ears. Eventually he turns to the good side (Zuko AGAIN) and falls in love with Amu. Heh. Kinda like Zutara. Except ZUTARA NEVER HAPPENED!!!
Ok, now, I've had this idea for a while now. I wanna make a guide on how to create a really awesome WIZARD101 MUSIC VIDEO.
I've only completed one successful video, my Keep Holding On video, which would be a sort of-ish good example of a music video that says WOW.
Here, I may have not completed it, but I posted a preview of Rachel's video on Youtube. It's a pretty good example. If you're just beginning to make music videos, you can try Hypercam or Fraps. Fraps records MUCH higher quality. A good starter video making program is Windows Movie Maker, though Cyberlink PowerDirector has the same layout with more exciting effects and title styles.
The first thing: Don't stand in one place and say the lyrics. Don't stand in just one postion! Move around, run, spin, jump, do an emote, say a line during battle, or just capture some cool angles of yourself! Another bonus is to wear different outfits in the video. If it starts out slow, and turns into a really fast song, you can wear fancy clothes and once the fast part begins, you can change into some Dragonspyre clothes... Or whatever suits the mood of the song!
Second: Don't say too many lines in one scene. I always go with a small section of the line every time I record a clip.
Example, here's what I did with Keep Holding On.
Shot 1: You're not alone
Shot 2: Together We stand
Shot 3: I'll be by your side you know I'll take your hand
See? Even though it may take a while, a little hard work and some perseverance will get you there.
Third: Everyone loves effects and transitions.
I advise that you put transitions between every clip, because it makes the video flow along. Only when you truly feel it necessary should you not put any transition. You can also add effects to your video to WOW the person who's watching your video! If you're using Windows Movie Maker, let's say you're doing like, a hip hop song or something. A color spectrum effect, which makes your video all the colors of the rainbow in one effect will totally suit a clip or two! Or if you're doing a sad song, you can make the whole thing black and white/sepia. Moving effects that zoom or slide are also neat too!
And those are the basics. If you fit effects and outfits with the theme of the song, and try to make the video look exciting by not just standing around, you can make an awesome video in no time!
I guess that's all! (lolz I just finished half a bag of super hot cheetos--without having anything to drink. xD)
~The LotusPetal




1 comment:
SHUGO CHARA! yay! Another anime lover!
Post a Comment