Turns out, it was nothing bad! I took some medicine after making the blog post, and I feel as good as new! (for the first time in a week, my NOSE HAS BEEN CLEARED OF SNOT.)
So, I've been progressing through Celestia, and Celestia ISN'T LAGGY! (thank God!)
So, I have an opinion on some of the beginning creatures of Celestia.
They're actually pretty easy, I must admit. But I can totally assume... It gets HARDER.
So basically, I am super far behind. Urrghh. I hate this. :|
I hope I level up to at least level 51 tonight. I really want to! Do you realize this is the FIRST TIME IN WIZARD HISTORY the level cap has been raised??? IT'S SO AWESOME!!!! I wanna get to level 60 so badly...
Badly enough... That I'm hoping it happens BEFORE XMAS. O: O: O:!!!
I know, I know, sounds impossible, but I'M ALIA LOTUSPETAL. I've written a totally successful story, I won a totally successful blog, and I usually AM a pretty successful wizard :) I think I can do this!
So yea. New goal: GET TO LEVEL 60 BEFORE XMAS!
..... That's all for now. I WANNA EXPLORE CL SOME MORE :D
~The LotusPetal
2 comments:
no worries, that goal is very achievable, and seeing as your randomness grants you powers, I'd say legendary-ness will be in your grasp soon enough ;D i am progressing ok myself, but for some reason in every area i got to people are 1-2 levels above me, and i do all the side quests D:
You can do that no sweat! I can't... and you are indeed successful! Wish I were as successful as you...
Post a Comment