Well, right now I'm in bed coughing, sneezing, and trying to blow out all the runny AND stuffy snot from my nose. I dunno if that's much of a problem, but it usually never happens all at once. And I kind of FEEL sick.
I took some medicine but... I don't think it's helping much. I almost sneezed into my Macncheez just now. I can barely even breathe out my nose. I haven't been "sick" for 4 years now. It just feels so BLEH.
Yea, I dunno what I have, or if I have anything at all, but I just feel really bad today.
Today I think I'm transitioning from Dad's to Mom's. That means I can FINALLY use my mom's computer when I get there! AND my wallet is at my mom's house, which holds about 120 bucks, and will use 40 of that to GET MY GIFT CARD! The best part is, after I get my house on the first after school, the 2nd is a holiday! Then I can spend all day on wizards! EEEEEEK!
Ooh you wanna know another weird thing I noticed? This morning I woke up at 7:50. Usually I'm awake at like, what, 10? It was so completely weird!
Why is celestia so LAGGY? Really, like, I can't even WALK without bumping into anything/one. I mean REALLY, I just hope it's worth it....
Well I'm gonna continue eating my Macncheez and blow my nose every other minute. I hope I didn't catch anything bad...
~The (probably) Sick in Bed LotusPetal
3 comments:
I can't go to Celestia with out my client freezing up and sometimes even crashing, unless it's really really late at night, or early morning. Depending on how you look at it.
Sorry you're feeling sick, but I know the feeling.
LMAO! I'll join you! I have the 2nd out as well for Election Day.
Hope you get better! My friend was supposed to host a Halloween party tonight, but she got sick. :I
Post a Comment