Saturday, October 16, 2010

MARSHMALLOWS!!!!

That's right, I just got a marshmallow.

But guess who it's from!

AMBER! Amber's back! I am so happy that a really great blogger has come back! :D

But this has made me realize something.

You guys all know those ranting posts I posted about in the past... About not having any comments or views... Well, I'm not concerned about that anymore. All I care about is being able to blog every day. So what if you guys didn't comment on that last post, it still felt at least 5 percent good to be posting it. (you know, with the whole amber thing...)

I almost quit THREE times. That's a lot. I'm not going to threaten anymore, or  force you to view or comment. (though, it would be a little nice to, um, probably view it a little more? lol jk)

I wanna give a shout out to all my friends out there who made me birthday cards: Kacie (She wrote: Every Zutarian is Lemons... She's learning so fast! :)), Sahar (Nice drawing on the front :D), Christian (That one was really funny. I loved the "Mercedes-Benz/Peace Sign" :P), and all of Miss Melton's class, but the most contribution to that card was Amari (Most thoughtful card I got that day... ;))

So remember guys, party's tomorrow, 7 PM,  at my super awesome house. Wait for the teleport bus at 6:50, outside the Bazaar, realm Wu area one. This is going to be a blast!


So. *eats rest of marshmallow* Guess that's it for now!

;)

WELCOME BACK AMBER

~The LotusPetal ☺☻♥☼

1 comment:

Rose Marie said...

Alia! get on skype lol