Thursday, August 5, 2010

Hehehe... What the heck is wrong with me? :|

Okay, as you all know, I haven't been posting a lot. It's because I've been, well, BUSY.


1. I've been in a really long argument with my dad, so he kept on grounding me from the computer. Well, because I broke my stepmom's computer mostly... But she was really calm about it! My mom sort of got angry though because It's my own computer... Having divorced parents can become so complicated sometimes.


2. I went to White Water with my stepmom! I rode everything "rideable" there was. Like, the wave pool, the Runaway River, The TORNADO (absolutely EPIC!), a few random waterslides, the Lazy River, and I think that's it. Lolz.


3. Today, It was very interesting. It was the first day of school, Malachi annoyed the heck outta me, I have the strange feeling some dude named Christian "likes" me, (he kept on complimenting me, chatting with me, coincidentally he got the seat next to me in one of my classes) everyone said I got taller (YAYZ!!!!), everyone liked my clothes, I saw Amy for the first time in MONTHS, (when I saw her, I started laughing in the same way over and over again xD) I saw Sarah in the first time in MONTHS, I went to some Mexican  Restaurant with my mom's friend and her son, (here's the story. we go to my mom's friends house, their dog jumps all over me, we eat some salsa, it starts raining, we go inside, the guy won't eat much of his food for Bartelby knows why, then the highlight of the evening was the ride back. My mom's friend decided to embarrass the heck outta her son. The poor guy was so extremely embarrassed. She turned the music up really loud and started singing along. (Me: "Um, no offense, but I seriously don't want to go crashing through a Publix today."))


Wow, number three was so long. lol.


Yes, I'm back to hitting the books, ya'all. That means my blog's Bday is soon, so is mine, and I'm gonna be on Wizards less. Don't forget it's a new school year, so I pretty much have more homework, so that lowers my time on Wizards even more. (let's hope all my friends, including Malvin, can log on during the weekend.)


So, about my good ol' friend Izzy...  My companion throughout the Spiral... I decided to write a short story about how I met her.


"DANG!!!" I yelled for almost all of Katzenstien's Lab to hear. "UGH. No stinking Pixie."


My friends gave me a strange frown. "Well, what? I've been farming for the stupid fairy for MONTHS." I slowly twirled around the worthless drop I had gotten, his Life Hat.


One of my friend's pixie, Isabella, hid behind her in fright. "Oh Alia, you scared Isabella! Look, you're Life. YOU SHOULDN'T THINK PIXIES ARE STUPID."


"Well, I think the spell is kind of odd," I inquired, crossing my arms with thought. "I have to say Fairy is much a better spell. If it comes with the card Fairy, though, shouldn't it be Fairy Queen?"


"OOH! DID SOMEONE SAY DAIRY QUEEN?" someone yelled.


I gasped. Suddenly, I heard it again.


"Well, did I hear Dairy Queen? Because I'd love an Oreo Blizzard right now."


"It's coming from the chest!" another one of my friends squealed.


"Yes, DUH. I appeared at the very bottom of this thing after you killed Smogger!"


I grinned with ecstasy. "I HAVE CROWNS!"


I poured crowns and more crowns, and even more crowns into that chest. Finally, with all my hope, I dumped the last amount of crowns into the chest.


"OOMPH!!!" the pixie exclaimed, popping out of the chest and landing in my hand.


I gasped. "You are the most adorable thing!" I squealed in delight. 


"Yea yea, rub it in, you're almost a teenager and I'm some baby pixie. Whatevz." she muttered.


"Well you don't sound much like a baby..." I said slowly, as a grin spread across her face.


"Oh, I knew you'd be a loyal owner! And a Theurgist too... How lucky am I????" she spoke, faster than a speeding Jaguar.


She shook my hand in delight. (or should I say my thumb.) "Hello, I can tell your name is Alia LotusPetal. Mostly because you're wearing your name tag." 


I embarrassedly took my name tag off.


"Second, my name is Isabella. Not Queen Isabella, Lord Isabella, or Miss Isabella. Just plain old Isabella!"


My friend and her Pixie gasped.


Isabella smiled.


"Well, I have the feeling  that we're going to be great friends, Izzy!" I whispered, Smiling.


"Izzy! I love that name!" Isabella exclaimed.


Isabella and I smiled, and she begun to flutter right next to me. We both teleported home, waving goodbye gladly to our friends.


(Okay, it was srsly rushed. It's almost my bedtime. :| another horror of the school year... *sigh*)


~The LotusPetal

8 comments:

CJ said...

Plz post more Alia :(

Alia Lotuspetal said...

@ Cody Shadowstrider:

Lolz, I'll try... xD

Anonymous said...

Your posts are so interesting. They make me laugh.

Anyway, I've only commented a couple times on here, and I wanted to tell you that... I'm writing a story, and your in it. I cannot believe I never told you that. You and Alexandra Stormrider (you know her right?) are both important characters in the story.

Just thought you would like to know.
:D
~Emma§
ANd snuffles113 is not my actual blog. But you dont have name/URL so and I cant log into blogger (it's stupid) so i'll just use that one for now. thanks!!

Alia Lotuspetal said...

@snuffles113

Omg, that's so awesome! And yea, I know who Alexandra is. She's a good writer...

Thanks for letting me know!

~The LotusPetal

Anonymous said...

YAY!!
Yeah, she is a good writer.
Your welcome.
~Emma§

Natalie Crowshard said...

WOW you guys started the school year early! I don't start till September 7th... nearly a whole month!

Rachel Windtalon said...

Lucky! I start the first day of school on the 31st.

Memories said...

OMG! I found a a plagiarist! They took TMPSOA and changed the names saying it was their's! Here's the link:
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6195910/1/The_Most_Powerful_Spell_Of_All#