This blog's been a little neglected. I'm sorry, I've just been having so much fun in the IRL world.
I've been bored a few times without Wizards, though.
Anyway, my cousin Ayden turned 1 yesterday! :D The party was awesome, actually. There was the HUGEST bouncy house, a Snow Cone and Cotton Candy maker, a Clown that painted faces and did balloon animals, and, the epic part,
ELMO was there. xD
On the downside, I almost got killed by the bouncy house when it started deflating, someone popped a balloon in my hair, I was bored for most of the party, and this girl would NOT stop crying!
It was all held at my Uncle Mikey's house.
So, after that, I saw the most amazing firework display at my Uncle Kris' house.
Then, later that night, me and Alex/Ryan/Sean went to my cousin Gavin's house, and he told us this really funny story while we were eating apples.
He said that one of his friends was from Japan, and he had never eaten an orange before.
So Gavin had offered him an orange, and as many of you may know, orange peels are DISGUSTING.
So, the guy literally just took a bite out of the orange, the skin and all. It was like, a HUGE bite.
So, he starts going, "OHHHHHH THAT NO GOOD! THAT NO GOOD AT ALL!" and he spits orange out all over the place. xD
But he swallowed most of it. xD
LOL, so then, while testing out the greatest massage chair EVER, he told us about how whenever he offers that friend a fruit he's never eaten before, he'll go "NO!" and take it, and throw it randomly at someone. xD
Okay, okay, back to wizards. What have I been up to?
I got a storm cat on my first try! :D
I won 5,000 gold from Friendly!
I've been hesitant to work on my writing. I'm still working on TMPSOA 13.
Electric, idk if that's going too well. Gotta keep on editing.
Malvin. I haven't seen him in TWO WEEKS. I miss him :(
And, the rest of the news is meant to be posted on Rachel's blog.
Okay everyone, I'll try to blog!
PEACE OUT!
~The LotusPetal
4 comments:
May the Buddha be with you x
Uh......... Ok? xD
(rachel is my mom. the irl rachel lotusblossom.)
~The LotusPetal
Good Job Larry
@ Frazal
LOL
Candace: OH PERRY! I'M ALLERGIC TO DAIRY! I'M GONNA MOVE TO THE PRAIRIE! AND CHANGE MY NAME TO LARRY!!!!
Phineas: Larry?
Candace: I ran out of rhymes, OKAY?
Radom Peoplez: SHE'LL CHANGE HER NAME TO LARRY!!!!!!!!
Everyone: SO COME HOME PERRY! COME HOME PERRY COME HOME!!!!!
Buford: Good Job Larry! XD
Post a Comment