Monday, June 7, 2010

Bleh, I couldn't think of a title, this is just randomness.

I am making a commercial for TMPSOA.

My house is totally improved. A video tour is being planned.


I keep on forgetting that I interviewed Amy over the phone the other day... The notebook's at my mom's and I'm at my dad's. So, yea.


Rachel. She's had a very horrible thing happen to her. It's really horrible, I felt really bad for her when I found out. (at least I'M safe. I'm gonna have a little chat with Kingsisle...) Anyway, click here to find out. I:


It's really horrible. I can't believe this has happened to her.


Electric is doing really good. Like, REALLY REALLY AWESOME.


I LIKE CHEEZ.


Aren't I one of the randomest people on the planet? xD


Oh, Malvin's alt is going to be REALLY ANGRY when he finds out about Rachel... LOL...


This week is gonna be awesomeness. All this week, I'm staying at my step-grandparent's ranch house. This thing has 3 bedrooms (which are all really large, 2 have bathrooms), a kitchen, a dining room, 2 living rooms, 4 bathrooms, a laundry room, a SWIMMING POOL, and a pool house that has a living room, some workout stuff, a bed hidden inside this cabinet thing, a laundry room, a kitchen, and an impressively large bathroom. I'M staying in the master bedroom. ;)


I'm sitting in the living room that has a huge TV, really comfy chairs, and a bunch of DVDs. This is where my step-grandma finishes puzzles. Also, there's a really big window to my left that gives an awesome view of the pool.


They also have a huge front yard. And they have a computer and wifi, but right now, I'm on my super cool mini laptop.


So this week is gonna be REALLY SWEET.


Oh, they also have two dogs and a cat. The huge dog they have is the only dog in the world I'm fond of (wait, one of the two dogs, Emily's dog Toby is just dang adorable) and the smaller dog--He's my least favorite dog in the world. Hey, there's always a price to pay for awesomeness. But then there's Pumpkin, their little orange kitty. I just love that thing. He sheds an awful lot though. (another price to pay. Orange fur all over your clothes. o. o)


Back to W101. I've been farming for an Irate Spectre, and I'm about to farm Herkir for his Storm Cat.


Hey, remember Xmas break when I used to do that 1 OYOTOMI LATER... thing? Well I guess I can do that with Herkir and the Demon!


Let's start with Herkir.


*logs on*


ONE HERKIR LATER...


An Ice Robe. *sigh*


Well, I'm gonna get in the pool now... Megan is out there anyway...


PEACE.


~The Incredibly Random LotusPetal

No comments: