Redo that.
Look, lately, I've been obsessed over the fact that I'm supposed to be in Storm. I even drew a quick picture of Alia StormPetal, my Storm side.
I feel as if I've cheated through a test, to get somewhere joyful and happy. But where I truly belong seems kind of strange, now that I'm in LIFE. (no offense Diviners! o. o)
So anyway, I redid the story and made it entitled: ELECTRIC.
Sahar tricked me into thinking she was moving over the summer to a new school, LOL.
And today was as good as yesterday! The highlight of today: Amy (which reminds me, I always call Sahar SAHAR on this blog, but I only call DE'JA as AMY!) left something on my desk this morning. It was a beautiful jade bracelet. Amy's the best friend EVER. She has a matching one with an Amethyst (HERE WE GO AGAIN!) on it. It's kind of like our friendship bracelets! :D
I've known Amy since Kindergarten. She thought I was a nerd back then. I could read, and everyone else could only read simple stuff. (I learned how to read at 2. No fancy programs, no dvds, just my mom teaching me how. She used to be a teacher.)
But look at us NOW! We're BFFS!
Which reminds me, list of people I hope get in my class next year.
Corey J.
Amy/De'ja
Sarah/Sahar
Zack
Marissa
Nick W.
Jacob
That's all that come to mind at the moment...
Seriously, I have to talk more about Wizards.
Um, my gold has been going up and down, down and up recently.
I haven't been on Alia much. I'm leveling up Rachel to Magus.
NO MINERVA! NO BITING RUG!
*AFK*
*snaps* dangit she got away.
So... Yea... I'm putting part one of Electric on the Gallery soon.
PEACE.
~♥The LotusPetal
3 comments:
Can't wait to read it!
If you can't do storm you can do life and if you are like me and can't do life you are storm. You picked the opposite fighting style of storm
im actually supposed to be in life but i chose storm instead
Post a Comment