Saturday, May 29, 2010

ONCE... THERE WAS A SERAPH...

Everyone knows; with every update that's HUGE, there are always little things that are added or eliminated from our game. These little things can be wonderful, but sometimes a little disappointing. (example: no more trading enchanted treasures)


There is one little thing that was hidden from the update notes. You see, I was farming Nightshade with Heather Raven and Edward the other day. Before we battled him for the last time, Heather asked,"Once more?"


I perked up. Once wasn't allowed through the filter! Or was it? I typed it into the bar. IT TURNED UP WHITE.


Wanna know why that excites me? TMPSOA starts with the word ONCE. QUOTE: Once, there was...


So yea.


Also, all Theurgists, gather round.


*Life students form a huge circle around meh*


Who here HATED the "new and improved" Seraph sound, made to sound like Lady Oriel?


*many raise hands*


EXACTLY.


This part of the updates... I jumped for joy when I saw it in the update notes.


They were bringing the old Seraph back.


*Life students cheer*


Yes, IT'S TRUE!


You wanna know the first thing I did when I got on Wizards, the pet update live?


I went to Cyclops Lane.


I went into battle with a Troll.


Seraphs only were in my deck.


And I cast Seraph.


I almost cried. I had only heard this sound in old Wizard101 Videos! And when I first got Seraph, its voice was that old, disgusting, sore throat like sound. Imagine my disappointment when I heard this weird sound!


So yea. I absolutely needed to hear that sound.

PEACE.


~The LotusPetal





3 comments:

Rose Marie said...

Kewl... you're right, it did used to have a sore throat sound.
Btw, are you keeping last night secret? lolz

Alia Lotuspetal said...

@ Amber

Well... I'm going to tell everyone about last night TONIGHT. The "big day" is one hour after the Ravenwood Ball... *hint hint!*

:P

~The LotusPetal

Heather Raven said...

Once once once once once once once! :)