Look at me. Look at what I've done. My anger has gotten the better of me.
I shouldn't quit. If I do, it will stab me forever.
I'm the one who said, "Keep holding on." I regret ever thinking of quitting.
Because there's one thing I absolutely will keep holding onto.
When I was an adept.
*tears form in eyes*
I ported to Saffron LotusBlood.
I had this house.
When I was an adept.
I realized.
I started blogging about complaints of being crownless.
When I was an adept.
I thought, What have I done?
Mason told me blogging was the best thing to happen to him. Same here.
Look, I have anger issues, it runs in my family, I'm super sorry.
Just follow the blogger of the week, at least! Is that too much to ask?
Sorry again.
I'M BACK!
~♥☻The LotusPetal!!!
9 comments:
Errm... very freaky your freaking us ALL out lol... I:
Hold on and put yourself together (again)...
@ M.W.S
LOL ok...
~The LotusPetal
YAAAAAAAAYY!!
HOORAY!
Your back yay!
If you threaten to quit again, I'm not going to stop you. But for now, I'm really happy my evil twin didn't quit. Please, next time think of what other people will think if you quit.
One tip I've found from blogging, don't tell people what to do. Be kind, suggest things, give thanks were do and just have fun while your doing it.
You threatened to quit? Sorry, I wasn't able to get on yesterday.
Alia, what did you say?!?
I think you are making the right decision, in staying.
Aw Alia, this was the right decision. I'm glad my house helped you see da way! *^_^*
Post a Comment