Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Blah blah blah...

A few things you probably never knew about meh (and something about TMPSOA)

1.I is an only child. Cats keep meh company.

2. I've known how to say the alphabet backwards at super speed since kindergarten.
3. I have 5 cousins.

4. The Secret School in TMPSOA was originally the Astral school!


I'm probably the zillionth player to scream this, but THE STUFFS IS LIVE!

So yea... It's live and stuff... What did I mean to blog about?

I forget so much stuff.

IT'S MAKING ME SUPER EXTREMELY ANNOYED! GAH!

Anyway, I'm making a Wizard101 MAGAZINE!

I CALLED THE IDEA! I CALLED IT!

Anyway, it's going to have Wizard101 story reviews, opinion-based columns, a fashion section, interviews, tips, updates, and all that blah blah blah.

So yea... I'm about to go quickly do some errands with stepmom... So I won't be on for a few hours.

It's taking forever for Wizards to load though. Grrr.

MY CAT IS SO FUZZY! *hugs cat*

I LIKEZ CHEEZ.

My sockz iz purple. I:

Wizards will be loading while I'm out and about... I love summer...

NOW I remember what I wanted to blog about!


K, so you know how I make my header and stuff?


Did you know, I make all of that on MS PAINT? No fancy program like Aviary or GIMP, just MS paint. Though, I'm still considering Aviary.


So yea... Guess I'll blog when I get back home.


~The LotusPetal

3 comments:

Just Emma said...

WOW. Thats is a lot to know about you.
Sheesh.
And I love the magazine idea. And believe me, I'm good with keeping it simple. Writing is okay. But I dont think I have the patience to something like that.
~Emma

Frazal said...

Ok so there is this newspaper at my school, and I rock the send in section! I answer every question, publish every picture, and rock the whole design of the 2 pages I get. I even have a team of lackeys! I make them get me cheese when I'm hungry. So in other words I'd be glad to help!

Alyssa said...

I make me stuff on MS Paint too. And can I help write?