Wednesday, April 7, 2010

This is random.

But have any of you bloggers just... Okay, look. My dad's dang laptop doesn't take screenshots. So, have you ever been walking to the Bazaar, when some random person says:

[Ginnelle EmeraldTheif:] ALIA ARE YOU THE WIZARD101 ATTIC?

[You:] Yes. Yes I am.

You're a fan?


[Ginnelle:] yes lol


[You:] ok lol


[Ginnelle:] can you add me?


[You:] Never had that happen before.


Sure. One second.


You join the group

Ginnelle EmeraldTheif joins the group.

Ginnelle EmeraldTheif leaves the group.

You leave the group.


[Ginnelle:] sry i meant for the friend list thing

(I add Ginnelle)

yay

i love your site


[You:] thx


Did that really ever happen to some of you guys?

Guess Ginnelle is in for a surprise when she sees this. :)

IPAD! GRUKUKUKUKU! IPAD! GRUKUKUKU!

THE LOTUSPETAL IS OUT!

 

5 comments:

Dinodiva said...

Yah. That happens a lot, Quote:
Hey! Aren't you Muscle Car/Awesome Diviners??
Me: Uh yeah? Lol.

UnQuote.

Mostly I get that from my Central account, yeah you get it.

Joshua Gregory said...

i know this is really weird but can someone follow me at either storygallery.blogspot.com or psalms1397-8.blogspot.com i am a new wizard not yet a subscriber until my birthday.

Trouble Maker said...

Yep. Here is how it goes. Qoute: Hey, around you that Nails guy? Me: heh, yea, that would be me. Noob: Cool! I saw you on TFN, you friends with him? Me: Yea, but I'm not going to pnder him with things like I HAVE A FAN OF YOURS ADD HIM, ok? Noob: UGH DARN IT DIDNT WORK WITH ANY OF THE OTHER BLOGGERS EITHER *port away* xD true story. and you put wizard101 ATTIC! ROTFL YOU'RE AN ATTIC ALIA? xD

Alia Lotuspetal said...

@ Nails

You can't say addict through regular text chat fyi.

She just thought it sounded similar to addict and--

Wait, ARE YOU INSULTING ME? *turns on new and improved chain saw*

David T. said...

Sigh... I remember When Me and Dustin Met Chase WillowWeaver....

Good Times, Good Times