I'm totally bored. I had an early transition (from mom to dad, mom's going on vacation somewhere in Florida) and my laptop still isn't working. My dad is using the laptop with Wizards at his store. And I have to use a dang Mac again.
Um, okay, I drew a pic of the old Mary Iceblossom... Dunno if she'll have her clothes stitched to icyness once she's a grand... When my dad comes back with the laptop, I'm gonna add Mary.
I also drew a totally ugly pic of Sahar... LOL.
Not on purpose though! It just turned out making you wanna vomit.
And I drew a pic of Amy... I'd say they're my best work alongside my pic of Alia. Alia... Well... I've been hesitant to take a pic and show the world. I don't wanna blind you!
I should draw another one.
LOL, the other day, I drew this picture of Alia. She was wearing noob clothes, had a chainsaw in her hand (in case you didn't know, I have a chain saw and I LOVE it), and there was a tombstone on the right. It read: HERE LIES _____ __________. And there was a full moon and everything.
The other day, I made this rag doll out of yarn. It got into my bookbag somehow. I was messing around with it outside one day, and Corwin/Corey started begging to have it. I told him after spring break to bring it back. LOL, he's so not EVER gonna bring that thing back. Well, he hasn't returned it yet. It makes me giggle but I'm FURIOUS that I'm never gonna get that rag doll back. It was so cute... And I'm not that much of a girly girl so that doll means A LOT to me.
I like drawing pictures involving Wizards... You've gotta expect that from the Wizard101 Addict. You know, I realize I don't type The Wizard101 Addict that much!
THE WIZARD101 ADDICT
THE WIZARD101 ADDICT
THE WIZARD101 ADDICT
THE WIZARD101 ADDICT
THE WIZARD101 ADDICT
Hehe... I like writing it now :P
Wait, MY DAD IS HOME!
*rushes downstairs*
Ugh. He says after dinner.
Oh well. I'll be on in a few!
QUOTED FROM SPONGEBOB RANDOMLY: "Don't you think it's more obvious that the ENTIRE WORLD grew?" Patrick, Spongebob Squarepants
"What's a re-EED?" Spongebob, Spongebob Sqaurepants
"April Fools, you little sausage!" (Amy's favorite xD) Squidward, Spongebob Squarepants
"I have the fanciest ring?" Squilliam, Spongebob Squarepants
"It may be stupid, but it's also dumb!" Patrick, Spongebob Squarepants
"Don't they know I'm busy spoiling myself? *door opens* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Squidward, Spongebob Squarepants (PSSSSST! CLICKY HERE FOR THIS QUOTE TO THE MAX!)
Well, I'm bored outta my mind and dinner's ready...
See ya my friends in a few!
THE LOTUSPETAL IS OUT! ☮
2 comments:
The here lies ____________ is Here Lies Ronan Ravenshard. She told me the other day. Just watch the comment she shall post replying to this being: Yep. MUAHAHAHA!
Yep. MUAHAHAHA!
xD
~The LotusPetal
Post a Comment