Monday, February 8, 2010

Sorry, sorry, sorry.


I totally forgot to show you all my 3 looks.


1) My favorite outfit that I wear most of the time, like when battling something not in my school, hanging out, going to parties, etc...
2) My Life battle outfit, used for battling life creatures.


Note: I have the best Death sword equipped. :)


and 3) My elegant outfit.
I know, I know, It looks horrible. But It's TOP SECRET PEOPLE! If there's ever an elegant outfit contest at a party, I don't want anyone stealing my idea!


Anyway, LATERZ PEOPLE!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ya i left the to ratings if you were wondering. so um whats the deal with cheese?

Zachary WinterFlame said...

cool

Donna Spell Thorn said...

Hey! I didn't realize I was in that picture!!!! :) EVERYONE!!!!! LOOK AT HER BATTLE OUTFIT PICTURE!!!!!!!!!!! THAT'S ME IN THE BACKROUND!!!!!!!!!!!! :)