Saturday, February 6, 2010

Alia needs some MAJOR updates.

Like...



  • I'm thinking of dyeing clothes light green and gold. (The cheapest available, and my colors throughout all of Wiz City!)
  • I NEED Youkai's hat! Then, my dream look will be complete.
  • I MUST finish Drake Hatchery quests, and then the Forum, and then beat this whole game!
  • I can smell Grandmaster...
  • I need to change that header once I get my hat!
  • Need Master Artisan Badge! BADLY!
  • And maybe I'll hold off on the look to appear how I want it... (I got crowns. 10K crowns=AWESOME UPADTED LOOK)
  • I like cheese!
  • This is now randomness.
  • WHAT IS WITH ALL OF THESE BULLETS???
Ah, much better.

Uh,

Laterz People!♥

2 comments:

Melissa AshMask said...

Good ideas. I lIke cheese!!

Zachary WinterFlame said...

Cool idea. Cheez Rulz!!! (my favorite saying of mine is " I like cheese on the macoroni of life." Kind of philosophical right?