Hello ma'am! Could we interest you in some FARMING YOUKAI FOR YOUR HAT?
*jaw drops*
Youkai? Did you just say, YOUKAI?
Yes ma'am! With or without henchmen?
Youkai? YOUKAI? YOUKAIIIII! YOUKAIIII! YOUKAIII!
This. Is. So. NOT. Good.
UGH!
I don't want to take my extreme anger out on you, so here's part 2 of the Transformation Party.
I.... I JUST FARMED SO MUCH.... TO LOOK LIKE MARY ICEBLOSSOM.... AND NOW..... I WANT ANOTHER HAT?
FROM YOUKAI?
*screams*
YOU.... YOU DASTARDLY LITTLE IMP....
IT
IS
ON.
1 EXTREMELY FRUSTRATED YOUKAI BATTLE LATER!
UGH! All I got was some dumb Balance hat. I hate you, Youkai.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Bye people, remember I HATE STINKING YOUKAI!
4 comments:
that hat is beutiful but I'm shure you could find one like it in the bazard don't strain your self trying to farm one object off a boss with a million drops!
Idea: wait till you are a grandmaster and have the best hat to stitch it to! There are also some super pretty shoes dropped by plague oni that i want.
hey if you want some help I'm in. I just faught him for the first time and I want more of his stuff ALL I got was his pet drop(Im not complaining its cute and all) I want some hat drops and some houseing drops!
Wow... Hey balance hats aren't dumb chillax. :O
Post a Comment