So, I guess I'll blog.
LEVEL 35! YAY!
I love that wand!
You know, I did this with my Krokotopian clothing (Life symbol on cape!), whenever I get one thing that doesn't match my other things (example: Cloak of Solitude) I buy the other things that have the same suffix or prefix. (Boots of Solitude, Cowl of Solitude) So I did that with my MooShu wear! I MATCH!
Speaking of suffixes, this was quite coincidental:
(CLICK IT!) Hmmm.... Now who else do we know that has the last name SeaGem???
Anyway, ALIA'S CROWNLESS! NO! NO! NOOOOOO! I need to go to Tataki (Did I spell that correctly?) Outpost. Alia defeated Do-Daga with NO HENCHMEN! I planned to, but this girl joined into those sigils with me during the countdown. We defeated the guy and his Ninja Pig in about 5 minutes. TOO EASY!
So, that sort of encouraged me to stop my habit of using henchmen! (When Possible)
OUT OF BATTLE SUMMONING ALERT! I've never seen this one before.


2 comments:
How are the henchmen? Are they smart? I haven't tried one yet but I'm sort of tempted since they seem really cool :P
Not THAT smart. The Life one doesn't heal. What they meant by, "appropriate actions" on the patch notes probably means they'll heal after the next update.
Yeah, they are cool.
Post a Comment