Sunday, December 6, 2009

I AM HAPPY!

What does this picture tell you?

One possible answer is under my newly updated picture of the month! (READ MONTHLY NOTE!!!)

1.(the one under monthly pic) I am in MooShu, with unfitting Marleybone clothing.
2. (Duh!) I'M IN MOOSHU!
3. I like Cherry Blossom trees! They're so pretty...

Once I do a few more quests, I'll get enough XP to be level 35! I HAVE to try on those awesome boots...

I hate those Sanzaku (Um, did I spell that right?) Bandits! And Clear! I was just about to kill that last Ninja Pig, when the connection was lost! >:-(

You know what I was doing the other day? I decided to farm bosses over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and-

AWWWW! Gypsy is sitting in my lap!

Anyways, I was  trying to get enough gold for the Marleybone Mansion, when I realize I'm going to get the Life house! UGH! But, being rich IS totally awesome...

Oh! That reminds me, I was selling stuff I didn't need at the Bazaar, and my jaw dropped. It dropped the moment I saw THIS:

I would have fainted if I could have sold it.

That thing must be REALLY rare.

I sold it at the robe shop instead. (For a horrid 400 gold. Hmmph!)

Also, check out what I decided to sell before checking back with Sherlock. This is so funny...

WHAT THE HECK??????

I think that's the "cloak" thing they said was going to be fixed in the test realm.

Well, bye! Alia needs to be lvl 35!

2 comments:

Sierra WinterBreeze said...

Woah! You posted that just a few minutes ago... XD

If you're still on... I'd love to meet you in game...

Congrats on MooShu! Geez, you get through this a lot faster than I do...

Alia Lotuspetal said...

Okay, I guess we could meet in game. Where and when?