Well, it looks like this thing has been pretty deserted...
I'm so sorry guys. I mean, a lot of tests have been coming up, and I've been studying like crazy, and dadadadadadadada, homework, dadadadadada, irl stuff, dadadadadadada, EVEN MORE Skype drama, dadadadadada. You get the point.
But anyway. Um. Again, I'm sorry...
I've been procrastinating like heck on the video blog thing. Ehehe.
What I'm thinking, though, is that I'll actually start it in...
*checks calendar*
23 days!
(That's kinda a long time, actually X_X)
But I'm also kinda thinkin' I should redesign the blog or something. Do a little more on Gimp. I don't use Gimp too much anymore, so, err.... Yea, I'm just gonna try to improve mah noobish skills and stuff by totally redesigning this blog! :D
So guys, just hang in there. I've been a little busy lately, but I'll be back real soon~!
~The LotusPetal
No comments:
Post a Comment