Sunday, June 5, 2011

Holy--? Thanks!

Today, I logged into Blogger.

"Mneh..." I thought. "I'm so bored... and I have absolutely NOTHING whatsoever to blog about!!!" So I decided I would scroll down, check the posts by followed blogs, whatever.

When I was done reading, I scrolled back up to the top of the page, trying to think of things to blog about. "Uhh... Gardening? That's outta the question, I'm as poor as heck (*has only 70,000 gold x_x)..."

"Housing? But decorating that house will take FOREVER..."

"Videos? Sony Vegas is a complicated system..."

When all of a sudden, my eyes fell on the follower count.

ONE.

HUNDRED.

TWENTY!!!!

And so, I have something to blog about. xD

Look, I'm sorry for not being the best blogger lately--I probably don't really deserve 120 followers at this point. But don't fret--I'll be back to posting as normal soon! I'll be getting a 20 dollar gift card next time I go to Walgreens or whatever. :3


And I can FINALLY venture into Wintertusk!!!


Well, that is... As soon as I complete Jotun, Ravenscar, etc ^-^'

But STILL--I'll have a good couple things to share with everyone! Best part is--I'm getting a sub, that way, I have 2 months of going ANYWHERE! (I'm not used to getting a sub though... I've always been a crowns player, only got a sub twice before--to get text chat, and open chat xD)


Which somehow strangely reminds me--I'm working on a new drawing. This one is going to be BINDER-FRONT-COVER-WORTHY, which basically means it's worth showing it to the world on the cover of my drawing binder. ^-^


This is what I've got so far--whaddya think?


All free-drawn by me--but I CAN'T take the credit for the hair. I got a little help from THIS VIDEO (click me! :3), and I have to say, it didn't really turn out as good as I thought it would in the end... ^-^' Still, In my opinion it's pretty good--Remember to comment on what you think of it!


Once again, I'd really like to thank my 120th Follower. I've seen it nearing 120 for the past few weeks, and it sure was surprising to see that second digit change after so long! x3


~The LotusPetal

3 comments:

The Prince of Myth said...

Nice, 120 followers. I am still only at 3 lolz. I am going to try and host a party tomorrow. Please visit the Prince of Myth later tonight to see more details.

http://theprinceofmyth.blogspot.com

Sierra WinterBreeze said...

YOU: I only have 70,000 gold!

ME: O_o I am jealous.

XD

Congrats on all your followers! :)

Anonymous said...

UGH! i got SUCH SUCH low gold, so your not, broke XD And AWESOME DRAWING!!!



'Gratz on the followers though! :) :)