Friday, June 24, 2011

Bouken, Desho? Desho?

"It's an adventure, right? Right?"

The words that I think slightly define me--not really Keep Holding On. Yes... I've outgrown that song at last...

But it's only because.... Well... I just realized, Life's like that. It's an adventure.... One big adventure, right?.......Right?

xD But enough with the Japanese stuff, I must be boring you out of your mind.

Oh, oh, but just one more thing before the wizzy stuff? Please?

Ok. Ok. I just want to show you guys what my wallpaper looks like... Remember the Flan wallpaper back in March? Ever since, I've decided to have a new Touhou character on my wallpaper every month.


July=Eirin, because she wears Red, White, and Blue! ^^


(Little note--Rofl, every time I take a picture of my screen, I get a new message on Skypie xD)


Ok. Wizard101 time. xD


Well.... I've been wondering what to wear for the Ravenwood Ball. I'm completely torn between two dresses... And I'm wondering if I should wear a different dress or something.... And which shoes to wear.... Like most girls for an irl kinda Ball xD


So... I've tried some combos, and I've finally come up with this;




I'm really excited for the ball this year--last year I was really anxious and nervous and I barely knew anyone, either. ^^;


Oh, and speaking of outfits--last night I FINALLY figured out the way to get the Rockin' Outfit.... xD


Whaddya guys think? I've been planning out this outfit ever since I saw the Rockin' Outfit for the first time! ^^




^^


How's about some more stuff?


Firstly... Don't be too surprised if you haven't seen me on W101/Skype the past few days. My stepmom, dad, and I have been really busy, packing away things. We're moving into a bigger, better house, and it's all ready! The only things left in my room that need to be moved are my bookshelf and bed--and they'll be moved while I'm over at my mom's. So... By the time I go back to my dad's, I'll be in a brand-new house! ^^ And I'm super overjoyed because, of course, I'm done packing all of my little nicknacks and things (I hate how that word has the word NICK in it--don't ask.) and I don't have to have those day-long hiatuses from my Skype/W101/Blogging!


(Note to self: don't work on wordy blog posts while on Skype, lolz. They'll wonder where you've gone... Heh. ^^;)


Oh, so anyway--I have a couple of blogs I'd like to spotlight for a moment here.


You guys remember Blogger of the Week? Ah, good times. Goooood times. But, sadly, I guess those days are over... and I'll just spotlight an occasional blog.


Today, I'd like to spotlight two... Both made by good friends of mine in the spiral!


The first one, well... I guess they're still working on it, but... My friends Wolf and Austin have started a blog of their own. There aren't any posts yet--but I'm sure in the near future there will be some. Make sure to check out Shovel and Tomato sometime soon... I'm sure they'll get to posting something eventually. ^^;


Oh, and the second.


Some of you long-time readers out there... Well... Remember the good days. Like that post where Amber RosePetal was blogger of the week, but her blog had a virus of sorts. Like... the later days of Chase Spirittail. Probably around the days my clothes were colored green and gold, not white and green.


Well... You may remember this one name. Garrett Dayhand. He was a good friend of mine--a good friend of Amber's too, actually--and he suddenly quit one day. I think he deleted everyone off of his friends list.


Heh. Well, he's been commenting on my blog and stuff recently.... And we have, in fact, met up in Wizard101 once more. 


But... He requested that I feature his blog in one way or another, so... Here's the second blog I have to share with you--The Prince of Myth. Make sure to read that little fanfiction he's working on while you're there! :D


*sigh* Bedtime for me. I'll see you all at the Ravenwood Ball later today! (It's midnight, lolz)


~The LotusPetal

1 comment:

The Prince of Myth said...

FINALLY, Lol... Maybe I'll break 10 followers sometime, you think? Anyway thanks for posting that link. I am gonna be wearing an epic outfit for tonight, has awesome mythic stuffz on it. It has an EYE on the back of it, EPIC!