Saturday, May 14, 2011

Me: FORGET WINTERTUSK!!!! >:D

As I explained a while ago, I don't have the money or time to do Wintertusk. Only if it gives me needed xp (example: raised lvl cap) THEN will I consider devoting my precious computer time to completing it!


So, what will I do in the meantime?


Well, I bought a house.


And I decorated it.


EPICLY.


I kinda based it off of Gensokyo, this place in a Japanese videogame, Touhou.

But enough with the chitterchatter--I made a video! :3





















Yup.... I ended up making a video tour. xD (Mute the music, I randomly chose it -_-)

Ok.... I guess that's all I gotta say for now!

I'm gonna try to get details on the cosplay party from Mary...

~The LotusPetal

3 comments:

Sgt. Miller said...

lol!could u visit my blog, winterfinders way?

The Prince of Myth said...

:D nice music. Please follow my blog, I have no one following it. Anyway I'll try and meet sometime...

The Piece of Bacon is Out!

http://theprinceofmyth.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

No offense, didn't like the music a bit sorry if you mad. I don't like it at all.