Monday, April 4, 2011

YOU ALL HAVE PICKLES IN YOUR EYEBROWS!!!

RANDOM TITLE=RANDOM POSTING

I got to rank 9 on gardening!!!! :D

Took forever... And it's gonna take even LONGER to get to 10 :|

I DREW AN EPICLY AWESOME DRAWING AND ENTERED IT IN A CONTEST!!! ;3

Honestly, this is the best thing I've ever drawn. That's right, free-drawn. No tracing. No copying off of some other picture or whatnot. ALL ME. >;D

JASON THUNDERSHIELD IS HOSTING A CONTEST FOR A TEN DOLLAR GIFT CARD!!!

http://pyromancerjonathan.blogspot.com/

AND SPEAKING OF CONTESTS, I'M HOSTING ONE (if you didn't know already)!!!! JUST LOOK AT THE POST BELOW THIS ONE. ;D

I feel like someone threw applesauce at my trash can.

~The LotusPetal

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHAT THE MYTH! That is a amazing drawing!!!!!!!!!

Alia Lotuspetal said...

@Morgan

^_^ THANK YOU!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh no prob a lemo! It is a cute anime drawing! all i have to say. and when can we meat up on wizard101? if we can just post or send me a message when and where and we can plan

Unknown said...

I wanna learn how to draw anime sooo bad!! Is it hard to learn?

Natalie Crowshard said...

Oh by the way, that last comment was from me, I just didn't sign into the right email. :/ Sorry haha