Monday, April 18, 2011

Hey guys....

Look. To put it shortly... I'm taking a break from blogging.

Not really a break-break, just only weekly posting for a while. I'm really stressed out irl and in wizzy, and I need to cut back on a few things, y'know?

I hope you all understand. I'll post weekly at a minimum, and I'll still be in the spiral every day. :)

~The LotusPetal

(P.S. I've redrawn 2 more names, and here they are: Amber RosePetal and Aaron Stearheart. I'm going to contact them right away.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww, I understand. It seems the loss of creativity is temporarily upon the Spiral. Don't worry about it & have fun :)

Aedan Morgan/Aaron Starheart said...

Well i hope to see you in the sprial and everywhere else have fun with life

P.S.
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

ok, i understand :(