Sunday, February 20, 2011

Heads up to all you Dreamcatcher fans out there!

Yup, I'm pretty sure Amy has some fans out there. :D

Anyway, Amy's birthday is coming up next week! Yes, March the second, AKA Doctor Suess's birthday. Last year, she got SO lucky... It started snowing so much we all got to get sent home early. Lucky Amy...

*ahem* ANYWAY. So, just wanted to let you guys know, and if you can get on game March 2nd and wanna wish a happy birthday to my best friend, just let me know and I'll pass the message onto Amy! She's gonna be really glad. :)

GlitterFly.com - Customize and Share your images
~The LotusPetal

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I could probally meat you and her up, on the game! like i am a person who likes to make other people happy

Frazal said...

EH HE HEM.....

MARCH SECOND IS MY BIRTHDAY TOO!

GRRRRRRRR YOU AMY!

Alia Lotuspetal said...

@Frazal

Well... Amy barely knows any of my viewers. That's why I wanted to blog about it so people can pass on their messages to Amy. :P

Frazal said...

I know...

David better get her a gift!

I HATE BANNANAS

Alia Lotuspetal said...

@Frazal

xD David wouldn't give her a gift in a million years... Neither would Ben (haven't you heard Amy likes BEN now??? xD), so... Yea.