Saturday, December 4, 2010

Alia LotusPetal's Questing Diaries: Episode One

Sorry I couldn't post yesterday. I was too busy... And I fell asleep at like, 6 P.M. because I was SO EXHAUSTED and slightly depressed, finding out my (irl) boyfriend likes some other "new girl." Urgh.


Anyway! *ahem* *gets out pen*


Today has been pretty weird, yet awesome.


Ok, first I tried doing my current quest, but I got too distracted when I saw Ronan was on and we started chatting. Then, before I knew it, he was at my house, and we were having a bunch of random fun. Lolz. Then, he took me to Crab Alley. I tried going questing again, and Ronan left.


After that, I finally finished up the Science Center with the help of Autumn, Amber, Vanessa, and no, I didn't forget you, Mason. It was so much fun!


Once I was done with the Science Center for good, I noticed that Mason was being really nice. It was weird. So, then, I decided to try to level up to 58 by doing a sidequest.


After I did that sidequest, I leveled up! Mason decided to tag along the whole quest, and "helped" with the boss. (lolz, even though you didn't help, I wasn't bored to death the whole battle! It took 20 minutes for crying out loud!) After that, I completed the quest, Mason pretend hugged my forest lord summoning in MS and pretend died, and then I pretend healed him. It was SO MUCH FUN!


I tested it out on Alicane with Mason, then I took him to Crab Alley just for fun. After that, I finished up my BATTLE 5 PISCEAN quest, and I left after trying to help Autumn. Sorry Autumn! :(


Anyway, That was my exciting day! I leveled up to LEVEL 58. And I only need to level up TWICE before reaching my goal! And you know me, I over-exceed my goals. I can do this! I plan to level up every week, and there are only like, what, 2 weeks until the week of Xmas! And Xmas is on like, a Saturday or something! I CAN LEVEL UP IN NO TIME!!!! :D


So, that's my entry for 12/4/10! Hope you guys thought the day was interesting! I know one thing for sure: This is one day I'll never forget. Sorry if I left out some parts, you guys. I made this at the end of the day, after 12 HOURS OF COMPUTER TIME. Yea. I'm addicted. :P


~The Level 58 LotusPetal

6 comments:

Frazal said...

Once apon a time, a foolish fire elf was Malvin hunting in Grizzleheim. Then he stumbled on to a camp of bears! These bears had swords. The elf then tried to shoot an arrow at the bears but missed! They then turned to look at the elf. The elf ran for its life. One of the bears threw a rock at him. It hurt.

Morale: Dont shoot arrows at bears with swords.

And if cody reads this, PLOTATOES

Frazal said...

AND CURSE YOU ROSE!

Alia Lotuspetal said...

Lolz. That was random. xD

Rose Marie said...

MASON WHY CURSE ME!?!?!?!!!
POTATOES.

Alia Lotuspetal said...

@Blueroses

Lolz.... He was talking about the life henchman I hired. Just in case you didn't get that xD

Frazal said...

Oh, and its PLOTATOES. Thanks for the TIPO Blueroses