Saturday, November 27, 2010

New Cat, New Computer!

Today, I got a new cat, and a new computer! I know, they're both quite shocking to have gotten on the SAME DAY. But my new kitten Butterscotch is very cute, and my new computer pwns my old one.


What happened to my old one? The screen turned half black and half white. That was it. Nothing else. In the middle of making a new intro for my Youtube vids. Urgh. Now I have a totally awesome new computer that's green and black, (lolz... Kestrel... :P) Has a super awesome squishy texture keyboard, 2 movies, and Lego Batman installed onto it! I used the birthday money my grandparents sent over for me. It was originally for just clothes... But hey, my laptop doesn't work! My laptop is VITAL.


About my cat:


Butterscotch is about 6 months old. AWW I know, right! So adorable and tiny. And she's a Tortie: Kind of like a calico but WAY more blotchy. She has a little block spot on her chin that looks like an open mouth, and a half black half orange nose. She's the PERFECT halloween cat, because she has blotches of brown, black, and orange all over her. :3


I guess that's all my new news. I'm just so happy! I'm gonna try out the Lego Batman now xD


~The LotusPetal

1 comment:

Jack is AWESOME said...

LOL :( now you dont have 90 followers someone disfollowed you!
sry not me!

-vanessa