Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Mike and Ike, leveling up (again!), and the Floating Land.

At this very moment, I am eating Mike and Ike.

No no no, not two dudes named Mike and Ike, the candy. And it IS GOOD!

I'm listening to Armistice by Phoenix. It's SUCH a good song! I'm torn between that song and 1901 as my fourth favorite song!

1. Keep Holding On by Avril Lavigne. (of course... ;P)
2. Mr Brightside by The Killers (*singing along*CUZ I'M MR BRIGHTSIDE!!!!)
3. I'm So Sick by Flyleaf (I will BREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK!)

So, I recently leveled up to 53! Can you believe that? I'm FINALLY almost halfway there.

I'm also done with most of the Floating Land! Things are looking bright for me!

So, I need to defeat Junglethorns and collect 3 sacred bark! It should be pretty easy!

10 MINUTES LATER...

O. O omg.

That was HARD.

Yea, I think I'll do that quest with more people, heh.

1 HOUR PASSES AND I FORGET ABOUT THIS POST...


WOOT! I'm in Stormriven, with 7 bars until 54. sweet :D


So, I walk up to the dude, and he starts insulting wizards. I mean REALLY. WE saved your behinds back in MB dude!


So I go up to the big central area, and I'm like "OH no biggie!" and I get some spare parts.


I was WRONG.




DANG! RANK TEN STAR PEOPLEZ? That's gotta be...Wow.


And then I walk up to some boss dude that looks like Megatron (or whatever that bad Transformer's name is... I'M NOT A BOY OKAY!!!) and he tells me not to heal.


I MEAN WHAT THE HECK! xD

OMG CELESTIAN SILVER CHEST :D

YAY I WON!!! I GET GOLD :D

Anyway, gotta fix the water pump now.

DANG that's one flood of a leak!








OMG A MILLION MEGAMINDS!


WOODEN CHEST!

Plumbing101. Lolz. Not too bad for a talking dog.


Well, looks like that's it for today. I'll get to battling the Megaminds tomorrow or so. Whatevz.


~The LotusPetal (I JUST LOST THE GAME xD)