Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Aw, you know, I'm such a DRAMA QUEEN....

What was I thinking? "NOT FUNNY ANYMORE?" HA. That is just...Wow. 


Well, thanks for all the positive comments you guys! They actually helped me realize something.


I didn't "lose my funniness."


I "matured over one year of blogging."


Hey I know it sounds really weird for it to happen in only one year, but I've actually grown from a really silly tweenager, to a still really silly tweenager, yet more serious.


Ok. So I think that's all I've gotta say on THAT subject.


OH! I just remembered something!


First, I just lost the game. (All 4 games... Juan made up the other three. xD)


Second, HI CHAD!


And third:


EVERY ZUTARIAN IS LEMONS!!!!!! (<---EZIL ;D lolz)


I started reading Twilight recently. It's a really, really good book. I love it! Natalie told me it doesn't "totally revolve around romance" and she was kinda right! THANKS NAT


Um... And I guess that's it for now. I'm currently on a mac... So no wizards for me :(


Or... What's the name of that thing that lets you play it on a mac? Idk. I'll look it up and I'll probably be on wizards in a few.


I'm sorry guys. I know I'm funny! You all KNOW I'm funny! It's a known fact I AM! I mean really, I could care less about comedy when I have 88, almost 90, totally awesome followers and almost 20,000 to 30,000 (idk haven't checked recently) views. Thanks SO much! :)


~The LotusPetal

3 comments:

Kestrel Shadowthistle said...

WAIT! Before you do anything, DON'T READ THE OTHER THREE TWILIGHT BOOKS! THEY'RE AWFUL! They're like, "oh, we're gonna have a battle! oh wait, we didn't actually have one but we spent the whole book talking about it. or bella just blacks out the whole time."

Alia Lotuspetal said...

............................Okay?

~The LotusPetal

Matthew Stormshade said...

lol, its good you realized your funny but... Twilight X shudder X reading that is a good one though ( X shudder X )