Monday, September 20, 2010

I'M BAAAAAAAAAAAACK!

I'm finally back in Georgia. After having barely any Wi-Fi, I've finally come back home. Minerva missed me a lot :)


So, now that I'm back, I've realized something.


It's late September, right?


And my blog was created in early October, right?


That's what I'm talkin' about. The Wizard101 Addict is going to turn ONE YEAR OLD in less than a month! I'm already working on a celebratory video!


Ok, here's the outfit for the week.








My super awesome Dragonspyre outfit. I LOVE this outfit.


This is probably the highlight of my vacation: arguing with Sara about turning a lock. xD




Sara: *begins to open the lock*


Me: HEY your mom said you can't go on the porch.


Sara: Oh fine.


Me: I bet you don't know how to open the lock ANYWAY.


Sara: CAN TOO!


Me: Which way do you turn it?


Sara: *unlocks door*


Me: Sara, which way do you turn it?


Sara: I showed you.


Me: No, Sara, you've gotta tell me which way.


Sara: *sighs* *locks door then unlocks it* There. I did it again. To unlock it, you turn it from the left.


Me: Well, technically Sara, if you just previously turned the lock to the right, you would actually be turning the lock FROM THE RIGHT, to the left, not from the left to the right.


Sara: No. *locks door* I just turned it right. *unlocks* I just turned it left. You got it?


Me: *sighs* *sets out cell phone and remote next to each other on the bed* Sara, come and look at this.


Sara: What?


Me:*points to cell phone* This is mister cell phone. He is in his house, in the town called Left. *points to remote* This is Miss Remote. She is in her house, in the town called right. Let's say Mr. Cell Phone wants to visit Miss Remote. *moves cell phone over to the remote* He went FROM his house in the LEFT, TO her house in THE RIGHT. That would be like the locks, they go FROM THE RIGHT TO THE LEFT, and FROM THE LEFT TO THE RIGHT.


Sara: NO. *explains her quite simple theory again*


Me: Ugh. *moans* I'm gonna be right back, k?

Sara: *follows me*


Me: *goes downstairs to Aunt Michelle* AUNT MICHELLE! I have something to ask you!


A.M.: Yes?


Me: Let's say you've just unlocked a door. You had to turn it to the right. Then you wanna lock it again. You have to turn it to the left. So wouldn't that be turning the lock from the right to the left, on behalf of it being turned to the right previously?


A.M: .......... What?


Sara: NOOOOO. *explains theory again*


Me: UNCLE SHAZIE!!!!!!


U.S: What?


Me: *explains my theory again*


U.S: Yea, that would be right!


Sara: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! *explains stinking theory again. :|*


U.S: No, Sara, it's like this. If you turn the lock to the right, it used to be in the right. So it went FROM the right TO the left.


Sara: THAT'S WHAT I'M TRYING TO SAY!


Me: *hits forehead in annoyance* Good lord...


Sara: *explains MY theory*


Me: Sara, that's what I was trying to explain to YOU.


THE END!!! xD


Lolz, I'z bored.


KEEEEEEEEEEEP! HOOOOOOOOLDING OOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!! :D


That song makes me feel good no matter what. Give me a tough situation, if I play that song, I instantly feel better. This song is what gives me confidence. Whenever I get bullied, or something that makes me just downright angry or sad, I just hum the song to myself, and I'm regular Alia again.


Remember to Keep Holding On to those lock theories, guys!


~The LotusPetal (REMEMBER, FROM THE RIGHT, TO THE LEFT.) xD

No comments: