Saturday, June 26, 2010

Purifying Ninja.

Okay, so, on Donna's blog, she talked about how she had two ninja alter egos.


Well, I sort of have one ninja myself.


Purifying Ninja.


She can purify water, use purified water to attack, summon vines to suffocate enemies, and she also knows a little bit of lift magic, so she can heal.


Her clothing is as hard as the toughest armor. Her sword is known to slice through wood in one gentle cut. She has a pouch of growth power, which makes any plant near her grow colossal, and become a monster that can wipe out the enemy.


Well, the picture uploading is being really stupid.


*five minutes later*


Finally! Here ya go


 And here's the drawing I drew.


That's all for now!

~The LotusPetal

4 comments:

Citrine Griffin said...

LOL Alia you never fail to amuse me! I kinda have my own ninja-well ok ronin. i call her ........... INU RONIN!!!! she can transform into any canine but on the full moon she MUST be come a red wolf! she also has super fast figthing reflexes and can send long distance messages with her howling. also howls at the moon (or sun. XD) in sticky situations which fills her with new strenght taht can only be called upon in a time of need!
ok any way heres the link to meh sight:

ttp://wiseoldsocerer.blogspot.com/

Donna SpellThorn said...

She may have all that, but I can still regenerate. AND.............I KNOW YOUR SECRET IDENTITY! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU WILL NEVER DEFEAT ME!!!

~The Dark Ninja

Shady said...

HHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYY YOU FORGOT THE DEATH NINJA! AHG I'LL JUST POST ABOUT HER TOMORROW! LOL WHAT ABOUT THE CHEESE NINJA! AND DONNA'S NINJAS WE HAD WHEN WE MADE THEM UP!

Alia Lotuspetal said...

@Mary Dreamshade

XD

~The LotusPetal