A Dreadful Tale, chapter one. Coming this summer.
A picture of Alia LotusPetal I drew.
My first ever sig. (No! I would not DARE to make a sig shop on Central with such an amateur sig!)
Yea, pretty much that's it. (About the picture, I just may blind you.)
So, yea, sorry my posts are so short nowadays...
Very sorry...
But to the serious part:
Comment if you think I should post stories on Central. I'm barely known, and everyone reads stories on Central, not the W101 site. So PLEASE. I beg of you PLEASE comment and tell me if you think I should write on Central!
~The LotusPetal
5 comments:
I think it would be a good idea.
...
Anyone else? Plz?
~The LotusPetal
do it do it do it lol
Not knowing anything about fan fics, yours or anyone elses, I say sure! Post them over on Central, what have you got to lose? :)
Wait... YOU'RE ON CENTRAL? What did I miss?!? You should add me. I'm Windlilly. ;)
My sister has a quite popular signature shop on Central. Perhaps you could ask her for some tips or something on starting a shop. She's Leafeon. You never know, you could be good! (maybe?)
Lolz... you know what's weird? Jason, that picture you have as your avatar... that was made by my sister, I think...
Also, you SHOULD put your stories on there! (if you havent already) Maybe you'll become super-popular! :D
Post a Comment