Sunday, April 4, 2010

HAPPY EASTER PEEPILZ!

Okay, so my family isn't really that big on the whole Easter thing... I bet my mom doesn't even KNOW today is Easter.

But on my stepmom's side of the family, it's a VERY big thing for them.

So, I gotz me...

1. The bag of lollipops (remember?)

and 2. A chocolate making kit... MMMMM

And... Because I'm so addicted to looking like NPCS...

Whatever, it's just a picture, I guess...
We're "twin is." :P

Last night was totally awesome... Thsi girl Angela got reported at my friend Edward's house, and Ronan, Destiny, and I were trying to figure out who it was.

I love my fancy outfit. It looks awesome. LOL, this guy William Darksword... I ported to him and... Never mind. xD

I love dots... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

Wow, that's a lot of dots!


Anyone notice my Alt combos tab?

Anyone?

*frowns*

Well, once more, HAPPY EASTER! (I'm gonna eat some chocolate now.)

♥THE LOTUSPETAL IS OUT!☻

7 comments:

Farah said...

how do you MAKE chocolate with a chocolate making kit?

Kestrel Shadowthistle said...

I did actually notice that alt combos tab. Argh. Since the comments are on a different page, I always forget what I'm going to say in the comment. Hey did you know that people always eat the ears of chocolate bunnies first?

Heather Raven said...

Happy Easter Alia!!

Shadowstalker said...

I noticed them! It's cool. Where'd you get that time?

Alia Lotuspetal said...

@ Farah

Simple. Follow the instructions on the box. :P

@ Kestrel

Hmm... People DO eat the ears first, don't they?

@ Heather

Happy Easter to you too!

@ Shadowstalker

Time? ..?

M.W.S said...

Noticed it... Nice outfit matching btw...

Farah said...

@Alie Lotuspetal

oooooooo