Quitting blogging. Yep. And WHY you ask?
1. When I left, only TWO people commented on the post!
2. When I came back, I barely got ANY reaction!
3. Nobody commented on my submission!
4. Hmm... how many comments have I had at all lately? Maybe you can answer.
Do you readers REALLY like my blog? Because I'm getting less viewers each and every day!
So do you want me to quit?
Because I gladly will if nobody cares about me.
Comment on this post if you want me to stay.
And if only one or two people comment...
You can say goodbye to the LotusPetal. Because I am sick and tired of nobody caring.
And I'm not even going to end this post with the usual phrase.
That's how angry I am at YOU.
20 comments:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
That is all!
p.s. dont quit!
Come on, I Love your blog! It is the best!
I love your blog. plz dont quit.
Don't quit!
http://shadowthistleschool.blogspot.com/2010/03/bangs-head-on-desk.html
don't quit!
We love your blog and would hate for you to quit!
In case you get too busy, just take a break.
Firstly because I'm another blogger, please please don't quit!
Secondly, because I am a friend, you can if you want. You can if it makes you happier. It's your choice. We can only bribe you.
I don't see any reason for you to quit because of this tiny little issue. Some of us are quite busy, as you know. Anyway, readers are out there. I usually check blogs on my iPod, so it's pretty hard for me to comment. (Sometimes it freezes, or such.
So, as a blogger, I say, "NO! Not Alia!"
But as a true friend, I understand it is your decision, and we cannot stop you.
Oh my god...don't quit Alia! Please! I know what you're going through. No comments here either. We're all glad you're back...
dont leave you a great blogger and while you may not know it i read your blog almost as much as friendlys just dont comment because i dont have time for it.
No we don't need you to quit. Guys, might not view this daily like I do but there is no reason to quit...
I am gonna be very depressed if I don't see a lovely blogger such as yourself keep blogging abt one of the best games: W101...
PLEASE DON'T QUIT ALIA!
(A little more public publicity? W101 central, connectx, skype, twitter?) So, if you don't mind please try those...
Dont!! Please!! We DO read your posts, but we just dont have time to comment.
Oh noes!! Alia please reconsider! Some days you may not have any visitors...and some days you will have lots. The blogosphere can be very fickle! If you would like, I can help you with a bit of advertising. Let's get everyone over here!! Don't feel like you HAVE to post everyday. Just make your posts the best they can be! There are many days I may not post but I try to make sure that I am active in the community. Don't leave...let your voice be heard. *hugs* Hope to talk to you soon.
NOOOOOO!!!!!!! ALIA, PLEASE!!!!!!! DON'T GO!!!!!! *SOBS HYSTERICALLY
SOMEONE ELSE COMMENT HERE!!!!!! OR ELSE!!!!!!!!
Alia-
You're lucky to have such an amazing personality and blog! Don't just quit! It's spring break, people are traveling, (No Wi-fi) That's a possible reason. Also, just because people aren't commenting doesn't mean that they don't care! I barely get ANY comments, but I couldn't really care less. I know that it really matters to ya cause you love to hear feedback from your readers, but sometimes they just can't reply. Don't quit, Alia!!!
Don't quit! I average 0 comments a post and I know they'll come soon! Just please, don't quit blogging because you don't get any comments. Add a hit counter, then you'll know people are coming.
why quit, what do you gain from it
p.s. i love your creative writing i like to write too.
what do you gain from quitting.
ps. i love your creative writing i like to write too. srry if i said that twice.
here is the reason i never comment I read blogs at school and you can't comment there. I read blogs daily idk if that changes anything but there you go.
just cuz we dont cmment on ur blog doesnt mean we dont love it!!!!! its so funny and hilarious!!! dont quit!!!(mostly cuz i just found this blog like last week, and i thought it was kewl, so dont quit!!!!!!) we all love your submission by the way!
Alia sweetheart, i am not tring to be mean or anything but throwing a fit over only getting 1-3 comments on a post is something silly! I i have only one comment on my blog and that is from my aunt! you also are lucky to have loyal readers who read your blog becasue they want to not because you comment on theirs.
Look at how lucky you are! you have people who want you to stay!
Post a Comment