Um, yesterday I discovered my blogger of the week, Amber RosePetal from A Savior of the Spiral.
Err, every time I go there, my computer goes all whack.
I got a Trojan Horse on my laptop the moment I first went to her website.
*refreshes page*
Dangit.
*refresh*
Dangit!
*refresh*
DANGIT!
*refresh*
DANGIT DANGIT DANGIT DANG IT!
Ugh, Amber, this has happened on both of my computers, so it's either they both have a problem, or something's wrong with your blog. It's more of a possibility something's wrong with your blog.
I think. The laptop is sorta new, I got it for my birthday.
Anyway, click the link, I'm dead serious... IF YOU CAN! *dramatic music plays*
LOL, THE LOTUSPETAL IS OUT!
5 comments:
I got some bad, bad, news guys. The spam won't go away. I have to get all my posts wrapped up into a word document and then delete my original one. Then i'll post in order, even the spam posts. So for now, I won't be posting anymore. I quit blogging until I can get this going.But don't worry, I'll be back soon. Btw, forward this onto people, because I won't be playing while i'm getting this re-set up. Darn! only one minuite left on the computer!
Sad Saving!
*Sob*
I have to restart! Oh well. It will still have the same url and stuff. Just keep off the blog for awhile, ok?
Alia, I gotta ask you a favor.
Could you go back and edit that last post? Because I ended up deleting the first savior of the spiral. It's the same name, just a different URL: http://asaviorofthespiralsecond.blogspot.com/
Thanks. It's not your computer that's screwing up, trust me!
UGH.
I figured it out. Finally. But it's not good news! *Sob* I got hacked. I tried a new website and now it just keeps doing it. So from now on, I am quitting blogging. That is, until I get a new google account and the whole nine yards done. THIS SUCKS!.....
I kow I'm commenting AGAIN, but hey, I got it set up!
http://superawesomewizard101people.blogspot.com/
as usual, my header is misleading....
Post a Comment