1. NATALIE MOONBLADE FROM THE ADVENTURES OF NATALIE MOONBLADE!
2. VANESSA ICEBLOOD FROM THE DEFENDING THAUMATURGE!
Heck, I'll even add next week's for her!
3. SAMANTHA ROSEHEART FROM A WITCH'S BLOG! This is my (excuse me, Alia's) first wordpress featured undiscovered blogger!
Happy blogging! (Alia: "Click on those links. I am DEAD SERIOUS. *dies* Rachel: OH NO! *casts fairy treasure card* Alia: Thx Rachel. Still, I am dead serious.)
7 comments:
Thank You so much Rachel, it is greatly appreciated. :)
So, basically, Alia IS still blogging, she just dictates it to someone else.
I don't belive this! Alia LoutusPetal, we want you back! Don't make Rachel do it. Really, we all miss you. COME BACK!!!
Amber RosePetal
I don't belive this! Alia LoutusPetal, we want you back! Don't make Rachel do it. Really, we all miss you. COME BACK!!!
Amber RosePetal
Re:http://sorcererofthespiral.blogspot.com/2010/02/unknown-blogger-of-week-1.html#comments
-----------------------------------
Alia Lotuspetal said: "You know, I already HAVE done Natalie Moonblade"
___________________________________I am aware of that... I wanted to do it anyway... Like I said it's my first one...
cool i am following them all now
Hey Alia, you better be reading this. Go to http://asaviorofthespiral.blogspot.com/ it's my blog
Post a Comment